MAST is currently open with stringent safety protocols to keep us all safe during your shopping experience.
As things are changing continuously, so must our protocols and hours, but at this time, here's the scoop:
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY, AND MUST BE WORN FOR THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR VISIT, COVERING BOTH YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH FULLY.
- LIMIT OF FOUR GUESTS IN THE STORE SIMULTANEOUSLY. THIS WILL HELP US TO MAINTAIN A CLEAN AND SAFE SPACE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COURTESY TO OTHER CUSTOMERS.
- HAND SANITIZER AT FRONT DOOR AS WELL AS COUNTER.
- WE WILL SANITIZE AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF EACH SHIFT, AS WELL AS THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
- SNEEZE GUARD AT COUNTER
- NO DRESSING ROOM AT THIS TIME.
- WE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, TO PLEASE WAIT ON YOUR VISIT UNTIL YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.
- PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF OTHER CUSTOMERS, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Additionally, we are available for private shopping appointments, please contact us for available times: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-store pick up available for online orders..
As always, customer service is a top priority for us at MAST. Please reach out if you have any specific questions or requests.
We appreciate your continued support and can't wait to see your (masked) faces!