CARAVAN BUCKET BAG // SEA GREEN
- sea green leather with soft temper and medium weight
- convertible leather latigo strap // adjustable from 13"-15" and 20"-22" drops
- brass O rings and brass acorn detail
- braided leather cream and black cording made in mali for a drawstring
- 8 1'2" x 5" x 10"
- lined in cotton // linings vary
- two 7" x 5" interior zipper pockets
- braided leather drawstring closure
- made in Tucson by MELLOW DAWN
Will ship within three business days. If not in stock, please allow two to four weeks for production time.
Email us if you have a sensitive timeline, and we will try to make it happen.
The more you rotate your bag, the longer it will last. Avoid contact with water, oil, beauty products, and open PENS! It’s nearly impossible to get pen ink out of leather.
Any light color leather is subject to dirt and dyes.
Dark indigo can easily rub off on light-colored bags and should be avoided when possible.
For light dirt marks, I like to use a white hi-polymer artist's eraser. On non-glazed leathers, you can usually use a nice beeswax water repellent that helps protect your bag. ALWAYS test inside the bag first. Some leathers will darken with the application of leather treatments.
I like to use Skidmore’s Beeswax Waterproofing. Also, for sprays that work well on suedes and more delicate or glazed leathers without discoloring, you can try Bickmore’s Gard-More Water & Stain repellent. Also, Cadillac Shield seems to work well.
Angelus Easy Cleaner can be effective on many leathers for surface spots, too. However, you should test inside the bag, as sometimes trying to remove a spot is worse than leaving it.
Maintenance is the best method for protecting your bag, in the end.
Have questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can.